Pages

onsdag den 7. august 2013

Yoga <3


My new love within fitness is yoga! Yoga is good for your whole body and mind. It focuses a lot on keeping different positions which will all stretch out the body and strenghten your muscles. Apart from that it's also great if you want to let go of disturbing and irrational thoughts - it's kind of meditative and by practising yoga often you will get better at ignoring or at least let bad/disturbing thoughts such as "I should have cleaned my room today", or "I didn't do all the things I should've done today", pass.
For my Danish readers, I practise yoga in Fitnessworld. 

If this all sounds like something for you, just try it out! If you don't like it you have at least given it a shot :-)
Love and passion for fitness is all about trying and finding new types of sports you like - that's at least the way I stay motivated and don't get bored ;)

See you at the gym! 

~ Love, Rikke ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar